HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
1. We will use your information to process loan applications submitted by you; manage your account(s) with us and to send you statements; provide our services to you; contact you in relation to other products and services; undertake research, assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis) to enable us to develop and improve our services to you and other customers and to protect our interests; and administer our systems and to report information to our advertisers.
2. We will store and process your information on our computers and in any other way we need to so that we can carry out the activities in paragraph 1 above.
4. We may monitor and/or record telephone calls from and to you in the interests of customer service and for training purposes. This may be done either by ourselves or reputable organisations carefully selected by us to ensure consistent servicing levels, to assist with staff training and account operations and to help us combat fraud.
WHO WILL WE GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
5. We may give your information to:carefully selected third parties (such as other financial services companies) so that they can contact you about other products and services that may be of interest to you;people who provide a service to us or act on our behalf, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country (which may be outside the European Economic Area) we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us; any third party who introduced you to us so that they can contact you and for their own accounting and administration purposes; and anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
6. We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law requires or allows us to do so.
7. If you agreed to us and third parties contacting you about other products and services during the application process but later decide you no longer wish to receive such communications then please visit the ["My Account"] page on our website to change the consents you have given. Most messages we send to you will also explain how you may change the consents you have given.
8. We will protect the information you provide us by using encryption technology; limiting the access our staff have to your information to the minimum required to perform their duties; and maintaining firewalls and security technologies to minimise the risk of external attack to our servers; ensuring that all your information is subject to data protection laws; and regularly monitoring our security systems.
9. If you follow links from our website to other websites then those websites will be subject to their own terms and privacy policies which are outside our control.
10. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Customer Relations Department at the address below, by sending an email to customerservicesnigsecure.com or by telephone by calling 0800 690 6568.
11. You also have the right to access information that we hold about you for a small fee. If you require details of the information that we hold about you, please write to FundingSecure Limited at the address in paragraph 13 below.
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
13. If you would like more information write to our FundingSecure Limited, 52A London End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 2JH
Company Number: 8120200 / Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority