HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
1. We will use your information to process loan applications submitted by you, manage your account(s) with us, send you statements, provide our services to you, and administer our systems.
2. We will store and process your information on our computers and in any other way we need to so that we can carry out the activities in paragraph 1 above.
4. We may monitor and/or record telephone calls from and to you in the interests of customer service and for training purposes. This may be done either by ourselves or reputable organisations carefully selected by us to ensure consistent servicing levels, to assist with staff training and account operations and to help us combat fraud.
WHO WILL WE GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
5. We may give your information to: people who provide a service to us or act on our behalf, on the understanding that they will adhere to the same level of data protection as we do. If they are located in another country (which may be outside the European Economic Area) we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us; any third party who introduced you to us so that they can contact you and for their own accounting and administration purposes; and anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
6. We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law requires or allows us to do so.
7. We will protect the information you provide us by using encryption technology; limiting the access our staff have to your information to the minimum required to perform their duties; maintaining firewalls and security technologies to minimise the risk of external attack to our servers; ensuring that all your information is subject to data protection laws; and regularly monitoring our security systems.
8. If you follow links from our website to other websites then those websites will be subject to their own terms and privacy policies which are outside our control.
9. We will not share your information other than in paragraph 5 with anyone unless we seek your explicit consent.
10. You also have the right to access information that we hold about you for a small fee. If you require details of the information that we hold about you, please write to FundingSecure Limited at the address in paragraph 13 below.
11. You have the right to cancel your account and have all information removed. However, if you have entered into any transaction, including deposits, withdrawals, and investments, we reserve the right to maintain your details for audit purposes.
HOW TO FIND OUT MORE
13. If you would like more information write to us at FundingSecure Limited, Unit 8 Stokenchurch Business Park, Ibstone Road, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3FE or email@example.com.
Company Number: 8120200 / Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
(Reference number 698305) - (In Administration)
website designed by The Wonky Agency
© Copyright 2021 FundingSecure
Please note: No investment is without risk. FundingSecure manages the risk by ensuring all assets are professionally valued and restricting the amount lent to a typical maximum of 70% of the value (LTV). Despite these measures, your capital remains at risk.